Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PTO Meeting!

Our monthly PTO Meeting will take place tomorrow morning at 9:15 a.m. in Room 34. I hope you are able to attend. There will be quite a bit to discuss. I have heard wonderful things about our school's PTO and look forward to working alongside so many devoted members. Hope to see you at the meeting.

The Scholastic Book Fair begins tomorrow. Many of our students were able to get a sneak peek today. There are a lot of great books available. I'd like to thank Mrs. Masaki and her committee for all of their time.

I'd like to remind all parents to check in at the office after entering the building. This is a policy that has been established for the safety of all students and staff. Parents are not permitted to walk their children to classes in the morning or interrupt our teachers during the school day. Your continued support is deeply appreciated. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci