Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let Your Fingers Do the Walking!

I am going to try very hard to get information to you tomorrow about our latest recycling contest! I know we can win this one if we all work together. Are those not words of inspiration? On Friday, students may begin to bring in old telephone books that have been cluttering up your drawers for the past 16 years. Please check at work and with family and friends, too. There is a dumpster located in the back of the school that will serve as our collection area. The contest will conclude at the end of April.

I am proud to report that 58 students participated in this year's Placemat Contest. On Friday morning, I will randomly select 1 student from each grade (1-4) who will be invited to my house for dinner. They will be joined by any students from our building that win honors in the contest itself. Thank you for encouraging your children to participate.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci