Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cafeteria News!

Our cafeteria is becoming a much calmer place these days. I have spent quite a bit of time sharing my expectations with our students. Students are encouraged to eat their lunches and quietly talk to their friends. They are also asked to make sure they do not leave trash on the tables or floor. After they have had time plenty of time to eat, clean up begins. During this time, I expect them to throw their trash away, check their area for trash and sit quietly before heading to recess. I am happy to report that the behavior has improved dramatically. In addition, many of our students appear to be eating more of their lunches. I appreciate your support.

I know our 3rd and 4th graders are looking forward to tomorrow's Family Physics Night! I'd like to thank Mrs. Shaw for organizing this special event.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci