Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Snow?

Let's hope the weather forecast is wrong. We may be in for a rough night and snow may accumulate quickly. I hope there is no delay or cancellation tomorrow. In the event school is delayed or canceled, students will complete their book fair shopping on Monday. There is a link on the left side of this page that will allow you to shop, too.

I love to apply for grants. While I am turned down more often than I am given funds, it is still a challenge I enjoy. I applied for a $500 grant today from the Ohio Division of Wildlife. I'd like to purchase some items to enhance the building. Keep your fingers crossed!

We have accumulated approximately 75, 324 coats, gloves, hoodies and sweatshirts in the gym. I will put out a table next week and I encourage you take inventory at home. If something is missing, it's probably here at school.

There will be a "town hall" style meeting tonight at Poland North Elementary School to discuss the upcoming school levy. The meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. Our building will host the same type of meeting on Wednesday, March 16th. Check out the calendar link to learn more.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci