Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Literacy Night!

I know our 1st and 2nd graders are excited about tonight's Family Literacy Night. Mrs. Masaki and our teachers have done a wonderful job planning this event. It will be a great way to generate excitement about our upcoming book fair, too. Due to a prior engagement, I will not be able to attend. I will not miss many special events like this. Thank you for understanding.

I seem to be making quite a few updates to our school's calendar page. Please be sure to check it out from time to time. Beginning March 10th, there will be "town hall" style meetings regarding the upcoming school levy. A note explaining the format will be heading home tomorrow.

Be sure to ask about Ribsy tonight. I have a pretty good feeling that little dog is about to get into a lot of trouble!

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci