Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank You!

Wow! The Box Tops I asked for are certainly making their way to our school. Thank you for supporting our efforts and taking the time to cut those little guys out. Keep them coming! Our school's goal is to raise $4,400.00 this year.

Plans are being finalized for this Friday's Kindergarten Tea. It's nice to hear our kindergartners practicing their songs. I'm sure they are going to look and sound great. I'd like to thank Mrs. Bonarigo, Mrs. Chiaro and Mrs. Donahue for their efforts.

Please make sure your child is not missing a jacket or lunchbox. I remind them each day to check our lost and found if something turns up missing. There is a container in the gym with articles of clothing and quite a few lunchboxes. All unclaimed items will ultimately be donated to charity. Make sure your child's name is on all items that find their way to school.

I woke up today to find quite a few leaves in my front yard. Between the leaves and 3,000,000 acorns, I'll be lucky to see grass in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci