Thursday, September 22, 2011

One Day Closer to Friday!

We have had another great week of school. Our students continue to be very well behaved and are handling the routine of the school year very well. Each morning I encourage our students to work hard, be kind and remain organized. As a result of their positive efforts, we will be watching a movie tomorrow. The G-rated movie will be broken into two short sections, so our teachers can still conduct their planned lessons.

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is the first day of autumn. Many of the trees around our school have started to change colors. My yard will probably be covered with leaves soon! AHHHHHH!

I have some wonderful news that I will be sharing soon. I'm not very good at keeping secrets, but I am not quite ready to let the cat out of the bag. Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci