Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunshine!

It was nice to see the sun today. I know our students felt the same way. Let's hope it sticks around for the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting some work done in my yard.

Our Kindergarten students have been hard at work preparing for next week's Kindergarten Sing. Mrs. Bonarigo, Mrs. Chiaro and Mrs. Donahue have done a great job planning and practicing. This one-of-a-kind event is scheduled for Thursday, April 14th at 6:00 p.m. I look forward to seeing a packed house.

Please keep in mind this month's PTO meeting will take place Wednesday, April 13th at 9:15 a.m. We'll be voting for next year's officers, so please plan on attending. The PTO plays such an important role in our school. I look forward to working alongside such a devoted group.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci