Thursday, February 16, 2012

Long Weekend!

I hope you enjoy the long weekend. I have already been informed that the majority of mine will be spent stripping wallpaper. I think I'd be better off at school.

I have updated our school's calendar page to include all of the upcoming events. Be sure to take a look and call if you have any questions. In addition, I am still planning on giving our building's webpage a new look. I have been learning quite a bit about creating and maintaining a new site and intend to attend a class or two about websites soon. I appreciate your patience.

To date, our school has sold over 700 tickets to the Steeler game! Information will displayed on Poland's clock tower soon and a few articles will be published advertising the game. It's getting close!

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci