Monday, October 31, 2011

Thank You PTO!

Our Halloween Parade went very well. I was worried about rain when it appears I may have needed to worry about snow. We were definitely lucky this afternoon. Our students' costumes were wonderful. I feel as though we are fortunate to have so much school support. It was great to see so many parents and grandparents lining the streets. I would like to thank those who picked up their children at the end of the day for their patience. Each and every child got home safely today. Our bus drivers thought it was Christmas!

I would like to extend a thank you to our PTO, too. I heard wonderful comments from our students and staff about the ice cream sundaes. Thanks to the volunteers who helped serve ice cream, put on costumes, take pictures and walk with our classrooms. You are appreciated.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci