Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Check This Out!

I am guessing that most of you who read my blog each day are comfortable using a computer. I was informed today about a contest going on that may lead to our school receiving 100,000 bonus Box Tops valued at $10,000.00! The Avery Sticky Notes Mark the Spot Sweepstakes is being offered by Avery Dennison Office Products Company. Click here to learn more and find out how easy it is for you to enter. If you have a Facebook account, it is even easier. There is no purchase necessary. Please spread the word to your family and friends, so they can enter and nominate Poland Union Elementary School. Entries made via Facebook must be received by midnight on October 25th. Thank you for taking the time to check it out.

I hope I am able to wear my New York Yankee tie to school tomorrow. It's been a rough couple of games for the Bronx Bombers. Since I tried popcorn last night and they lost, I may have to go with pizza for tonight's game.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci