Monday, June 6, 2011

More Great News!

I am proud to report that our school has received another grant. In early April, I submitted a grant request to Walmart for funds that would be used to begin the purchase of a working greenhouse for our school. Poland Union received a $2,000 check today that will certainly get our project off the ground. We have received $2,500 in the past six days. I'll be sure to keep you posted on our latest project's progress.

Today's 3rd Grade Talent Show went very well. I'd like to thank those who participated. It takes a tremendous amount of courage to perform in front of a group. They should all be proud. I'd also like to thank those who were able to attend. I know our performers appreciated you being here today. Great job Mrs. Walkama and Mrs. Kountz.

Have a great week.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci