Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Great News!

I am happy to report that our school has received a $500.00 grant from the Ohio Division of Natural Resources. Since my arrival in March, I have applied for numerous grants. Despite a dismal economy, there is a lot of money being given away in the world. I'll go after as much of it as I can. The money will be used to continue our environmental education program.

It's no secret that I would love for our school to construct a working greenhouse. I know for a fact that it would have a tremendous impact on all of our students. Several of the grants I have already applied for could be used for this purpose. I will be sure to keep you posted.

Our 4th graders are looking forward to Friday. In the morning, they will head out to PSHS to listen to the 5th grade band and thier new principal. Mr. Kempers will answer many of their questions and get them excited about their new school. Afterwards, our 4th graders will join those at North and Dobbins for a bowling party at Camelot Lanes.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci