Friday, December 9, 2011

The Weekend has Arrived!

Thanks to our devoted PTO, Santa's Workshop is ready for our little shoppers. A schedule was sent home earlier this week on a pink piece of paper letting you know what day your child will be shopping. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me. I'd be happy to answer them for you.

I would also like to update you on the progress of our greenhouse project. The entire project was put on hold for a few weeks, but we are now ready to move forward. I expect a fence to be installed before the end of next week. Once that is completed, we can plan for the installation of a greenhouse. I would like to point out that no taxpayer dollars have been used for this project. All funds have been either donated by our generous PTO or obtained through grants.

Have a wonderful weekend. It looks like it may snow.

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci