Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sunshine!

We'll take what we can get! It was nice to see the sun finally come out. Like many others, I will be cutting grass when I get home. Let's hope I make it out of my backyard.

The 4th Grade Recognition Program is only one week away. I would like to thank all of the parents who have worked so hard in preparing for this one-of-a-kind event. I continue to work on the video that will be shown during the event. Our 4th graders have been great sports. I hope to finish things up tomorrow.

I finally caught the mouse that has been vacationing in my garage. During our morning announcements, I have been keeping your children up to speed on my attempt to "rid" my garage of my new friend. For the past three nights, the mouse has enjoyed fresh peanut butter while managing to avoid my trap. Last night was a different story!

Thanks,
Mr. Masucci